You can bring your G Suite Account to Name.com by following these instructions!
- If your domain had been previously set up through G Suite, whether by yourself or a previous owner of the domain (see note below), you need to generate a Google transfer token for the account to be released from Google: https://admin.google.com/TransferToken
- The transfer token will request the reseller ID, name.com's is: C0409q0cl
- Purchase the number of G Suite Accounts you wish to have at Name.com by clicking the PRODUCTS, located at the top, then select EMAIL. Enter in the number of users you wish to buy and click Add Cart.
- Finish the G Suite transfer by submitting a ticket at https://www.name.com/support-ticket.
- Make sure you have generated a Transfer Token or if you have received word that Google has released your domain. Until one of those methods is complete, we would not be able to finish setting up the G Suite with Name.com.
Note: If you had a previous G Suite installation, you should reach out to Google directly to generate a Transfer Token: https://gsuite.google.com/contact-form/. Once Google releases the domain, you can finish setting up the G Suite account with Name.com with the above instructions.