Our Advanced Security product includes an SSL Certificate via Encryption Everywhere. The product is free, as it is included with Advanced Security, and the cost will show as $0 at checkout. The Advanced Security SSL can be renewed within 90 days of its expiration date. If the SSL certificate is not renewed within the 90 days or if it was never setup, you will not be given the option to renew it.
To renew your Advanced Security SSL certificate, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Name.com account
- Click the green MY PRODUCTS button, located in the top right-hand corner.
- If you have multiple products, click SSL certificates.
- Click the blue Renew button under the Actions column to the right of the Symantec Encryption Everywhere for the indicated domain.
Note: If your certificate is not within 90 days of its expiration date or setup, you will only see N/A here.
- Click on your Cart in the upper right.
- Follow the instructions in the cart to checkout.
Note: There is no cost and it will show up as $0 on the checkout.
To read more about the product please refer to this Knowledge Base article.