Our API allows users to programmatically access the information they’re looking for and lets developers integrate Name.com’s backend system with their own website for reseller purposes. We’ve included easy to follow examples in our documentation to help you quickly grasp the commands you need to efficiently find the information you’re looking for.
How to enable
- Log in to your Name.com account.
- From the top menu, click the My Accounts tab, and click name.com API (located in the My Dashboard section)
- On the Name.com API page, click the blue button to Create API Token.
- Read the Name.com API Access Agreement, and if you agree and wish to proceed, click I agree.
- You will now arrive on the API settings page where you can enter your token name. Once you entered the name in the text field, Click Generate New Token to proceed with the setup
- You will now have your token, and an automatic development/test enviroment token.
Please check out our API documentation on https://www.name.com/api-docs for a list of all requests and more inforomation.