In order to easier process refunds we have added a refund form on our Knowledge-base and Contact us page. For refund requests that goes to support queue/view please change them to "refund/yourname" before solving/replying so they get routed correctly going forward. You can view the form by going to name.com/support and click "Can't find what you're looking for? Contact the legendary name.com support team right now.". This will bring up the different categories and clicking Refunds will bring up the form.
The customers will fill out the questionnaire and agree to the refund policy terms and conditions. Once sent, it will generate a ticket in the Refunds view in Zendesk.
The information in the ticket will look as follow:
|Name: Longfellow Pennywhistle
Account Name: Nick_salv
Order #: 12341567889
Product Type: rapidpress
Notes: MORE CANDY!I
The Queue/view is available to anyone and everyone is encouraged to solve these as soon as possible on a first come first serve basis. The view will show New and Open tickets - even if the open tickets are assigned to a person. Pending ticket will NOT show here. This is intended for transparency, if someone has left for the day or tickets are returned to members of the team on their scheduled days off. To solve the tickets please do the following:
- Pull the ticket. Tickets in the queue should be pulled by the agents and not solved there and then.
- Once pulled and open in your queue, look up the transactions and see if they're within the grace period.
- Also verify the sender is emailing from the email address on file and fill out the Subject (with the order ID), Username and Verification [yes/no] in the ticket fields in Zendesk.
NEVER REPLY AND SEND A TEPMPLATE BEFORE YOU VERIFIED THE SENDER OR CHECKED TO MAKE SURE THEY'RE WITHIN GRACE PERIOD!!!
- If there is an internal note at the top, in yellow, sayign they're logged in, then please verify its the correct account that the transaction was placed within. If everything checks out you can process it there and then.
If they're within the grace period but there is no notification at the top, saying they're logged in to the correct account then we need to reply back to the ticket with the Refund Confirmation macro in ZenDesk.
- Respond to the ticket as Pending, unless you know you may not have time to get to it, in which case you can solve it out.
- Once they reply back from the admin email address on file you can refund and send the confirmation reply.