Labels are available on the Domains page to help you categorize and arrange the domains in your account. Use different colored labels to differentiate your domains and organize them in a way that makes sense to you.
To add a new label, please follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your Name.com account.
- Navigate to your Domains page by clicking My Account in the navigation bar at the top, and then click My Domains, located on the left.
- On the left-hand side, click on the orange label icon.
- Click the green Drop-icon in the bottom left to select a color for the label.
- Enter a name for the label.
- Click on the + sign to add the label.
- Select the label you would like to add domains to. Then, check mark the domains you would like to add to that category.
- Press Apply Changes to add the label to those domains.
- Click the Close link when you're finished adding labels to your domains.
Note: Once a label is created, you cannot change/edit or delete it. You can, however, remove the label from all of your domains and create new ones to organize them with.