If you think Name.com is pretty awesome, refer your friends and family! To show our thanks, we'll reward you and your friends with $5.00 each in Promotional Credits that can be applied towards a future Name.com purchase after all steps are followed.
How can I refer a friend?
Referring your radical pals is simple:
- Log in to your Name.com account.
- Click on the User icon (), located at the top right, open the drop-down menu and click Account, then scroll to the Tools section and click Referral Rewards.
Choose one of the three ways to share:
- Email - Type your friend's email address and click Send Email. If you are referring more than one friend (yay!), separate multiple email addresses with a comma.
- Share via URL - Copy and paste the unique link, then send it to your friends. This is a great link to send in a text message.
- Share on Social Media - Click Tweet or Post to Facebook to share the link on your Twitter account or Facebook Wall.
The referral links are unique to your account, so you'll be credited for anyone who creates a new account and makes an eligible purchase through your link.
Note: You can only refer new customers who have never had an account with Name.com.
When will my friend and I receive our Promotional Credits?
Once your friend follows your unique referral link and signs up for an account, they will first need to make a qualifying purchase of $10.00 (U.S. dollars) or greater. Once your friend successfully places the qualifying purchase, both you and your friend will receive five credits in 5-7 business days.
What are promotional credits?
Promotional credits are a type of discount reward that can be applied towards future purchases through Name.com. Each for each credit, you will receive a $1.00 (U.S. dollar) discount on an eligible purchase through Name.com.
How to use your promotional credits
Start by adding a New Domain and/or a product such as Name.com Email, Name.com’s Website Builder, or a Web Hosting package to your cart. When you get to the payment page you can choose to pay for your items with your credits along with a valid credit card or PayPal account.
Each credit will discount an eligible purchase through Name.com by $1.00 (U.S. dollar).
Note: Your first purchase using promotional credits must be $5.01 or greater. Promotional credits cannot be used for purchases of Name.com account credit, domain name transfers, backorders, domain name preorders, and domain name transactions pertaining to a pre-general availability phase.
Can my promotional credits expire?
Yes, your credits will expire if they are not used after 60 days from when they're issued. Once your credits expire, it cannot be returned for use.
Can my remaining promotional credits be refunded to my credit card, PayPal account, or to my account as account credit?
No, credits cannot be refunded to any of these payment methods. If you do not use your promotional credits within 60 days of issue, they will expire and cannot be used.