If the domain you have set up with WordPress Hosting is no longer pointing to your WordPress Hosting installation, you may need to re-add the DNS records for it. Don't worry! We have a simple template to help do this for you.
How to re-add DNS records for WordPress Hosting
- Log into your Name.com account.
- Click the green MY PRODUCTS button.
- Click WordPress Hosting under the My Products heading.
- On this page, you will see the DNS Settings for your domain. Click the DNS Templates button.
- In the drop-down menu that appears, select WordPress Hosting and then click Confirm.
If you have WordPress Hosting with us, but the domain name is not registered at Name.com, you will need to go to your registrar and ask them to switch to our nameservers. Our nameservers are:
That's it! Keep in mind that it can take up to 24 hours for DNS records to propagate, and sometimes it can take up to 48 hours for nameservers.