In general, any changes you want to make for WordPress should be done through WordPress itself. If you forget your password, it is usually best to reset it by going to [yourdomain]/wp-admin and clicking the Forgot your Password? link.
However, if for any reason you need to see or change the Wordpress email, username, or password, you can do so from within your hosting cPanel. In general, it is really not a good idea to make any changes here. To find this information, follow these steps:
- Log into your hosting cPanel.
- Click phpMyAdmin under the Databases heading.
- On the left, click the username, then the specific database (you may need to find this in your wp-config file if you aren't sure which database).
- Click wp_users.
- The username and email are listed here and you can click Edit to the right to change them.
- The password is listed in MD5 hash. To change it, you will need to click edit on the left, then enter the new password, and select MD5 in the drop-down menu under Functions.
Again, to change the password, it is almost always better to go to [yourdomain]/wp-admin and click Lost your password? where you can put in the email address or username you found on this screen.