The MX records for the Name.com email product are as follows:
- Type Answer TTL Prio
- MX mx1.mail.name.com 300 10
- MX mx2.mail.name.com 300 10
- MX mx3.mail.name.com 300 10
If you are using Name.com’s default name servers you can add these records to your DNS by applying our Name.com Email DNS template. To do so, follow these steps:
How to add DNS records for Name.com email
- Log into Name.com and click Domains at the top of the page.
- Click My Domains on the right.
- Click on the domain that you have the email product on.
- On the left you will see several options for managing your domain. Click DNS Records.
- Click DNS Templates. In the drop-down menu that appears, select Name.com Email.
- Click Confirm.
Keep in mind, by default when you create the email, it will give you the option to create it automatically, so the records may already be there.
If your DNS is not managed with Name.com (this is the case if you are not using our name servers), then you will need to add these records with your DNS management provider or hosting provider.