While we do not allow domain parking through Name.com hosting, you can accomplish virtually the same thing by setting the domain name as an addon domain and just leave it. To do so, follow these steps:
- Log into cPanel.
- Click Addon Domains under the Domains section.
- Enter the addon in the New Domain Name section. The next two blanks will then auto-fill.
- Enter a password and click Add Domain.
- After the domain name is added, click Manage Redirection.
- Enter the full URL of where you want it to park the domain and click Save.
Once you have added the domain to your hosting plan, you need to point the domain name to it for your site to resolve.
Note: This will only work if you have the Premium or Business plans of our hosting. If you have the Personal plan, you will not be able to park any domain names.