Domains need to be renewed in order to function and work. You can renew a domain for a minimum of 1 year and maximum of 10 (you cannot exceed 10 years).
To renew the domain names:
- Log in to your Name.com account.
- From the top menu, click the Domains tab, and select my domains list.
- On this page is a list of all the domains in your account. Click the Renew Domain button to the right of the domain names you would like to renew.
- Either click the Checkout-button or the Cart on the top right of the page to proceed to the Checkout Page.
- Select a method of payment and follow the instructions to complete your renewal transaction by clicking Complete Order.
If a domain name is not renewed it will disappear from the account. If you let a domain name expire that you really want to keep, we may be able to restore it for you.