You can add additional blocks of text to any page while creating your website with the Website Builder tool.
- Click the Add Content button to open the Widgets panel. Click and Drag a Normal Text Block or a Heading onto your page. Text can only be dropped into the page body, not the header or footer.
- Copy the text block. Copied items appear at the top of editor window and can be dragged onto any page.
- Click anywhere in the text to open the text for editing.
- Click on the Code Icon to see the code for your text block.
- The Style drop-down lets you choose different styles for your text such as Heading, Quote, Normal text, and Code.
- Select your text and then click on these icons to make your text bigger or smaller.
- You can select bits of your text to make them bold, italic, or have strikethrough.
- You can add an image between your text lines or change the color or the background of your text.
If you select 100% as the length of your text, you will be able to see it all on your page, but if you select 50% you will only see half of it and a button saying More that will reveal the rest of your text when clicked.
Don't forget to Save your changes.