Every Website Builder template includes a navigation menu, and as you continue to add pages to your website, you'll see the navigation widget automatically update to accommodate these additions. To make changes to the default navigation, follow these steps:
Changing the page order in the navigation bar
- To edit your Navigation Menu, click on it and the settings bar will display on the left.
- You can choose whether or not the Navigation Menu will show up.
- Align the pages in your Navigation Menu.
- Change the style of your Navigation Menu.
- Click and drag the gripper bar up or down to change the page order.
- You can set an icon to appear on the side of each page in the Navigation Menu.
- Save your changes when you finish.
Changing the style of your navigation bar
Click on Edit Style and you will be able to change the appearance of your Navigation Menu.
- You'll be able to preview the changes before applying them to your Navigation Menu.
- If you want to, you can select a new font from more than 35 options.
- Change the weight of the text.
- Select a color from the color picker or from the swatch.
- Set a size for your font.
- Set the line height.
- Set the letter spacing.
Note: If you hid the navigation menu by ticking the box Hide template widget you can make it appear again by clicking on the blue eye icon at the top right of your editor.