Prior to setting up your DNS records for G Suite, please make sure you have completed the setup and verification for G Suite here.
Once your setup is complete, you simply need to add the correct DNS records by following these steps:
- Log into your Name.com account.
- Click on the MY DOMAINS button, located on the top right hand corner.
- Click on the domain you want to add MX records to for G Suite.
- On the left side, click DNS Records.
- Click the blue DNS Templates button on the top of the page. Select G Suite from the dropdown menu and click Confirm to apply the records.
That's it! Within 24 hours these DNS records should propagate and make your G Suite email work.