Email forwarding is a free service that allows you to create custom email addresses using your domain name, which automatically forward all emails from one address to an existing email address. If you already have an email address through Name.com Email, and would like to forward your mail to a different account, reference this tutorial instead.
To enable and setup email forwarding, please follow these steps:
- Login to your Name.com account
- Click MY DOMAINS link in the top right of the navigation.
- Click the domain which you want to edit.
- Under More Tools on the left, click Email Forwarding.
- Enter your desired custom email address and the recipient email account, then click Add Record.
By adding email forwarding, the necessary MX records will be created to direct the incoming email messages through our server and onto your pre-existing email account.
If you test the forwarding by sending an email from the address it forwards to, it creates a loop and will not work.
Note: You must use Name.com's name servers in order to utilize this service.