After you set up your SSL certificate, you will need to install it. If you are using Name.com for hosting, an SSL certificate will install automatically. If not, you will need to provide it to your hosting provider to add it for you. To get the certificate, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Name.com account.
- Click the green My Products link.
- Click on the SSL certificate you need.
- Next to Certificates Have Been Issued, click Show Certificates.
- Copy the text under Server Certificate.
Note: You will need to copy everything, including -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----
Usually, this is the only thing your hosting provider will need to install the certificate. If your hosting provider requests the CA Certificates, they can also be found on this page.
Note: We do not have the ability to issue certificates in .PFX, .ZIP, or other file formats. You can view your certificates in your name.com account with the above instructions. Please try to find another program to compile the issued certificates in another format.