Sub accounts are ideal for those who want to register domain names for others, such as clients, and then move them into other accounts that the clients can access.
- Log into your Name.com account and click My Account.
- Click Account Settings, under My Dashboard.
- Click on Manage Cloned/Sub Accounts, in the Security section.
- In the drop down menu next to Type, select Sub Account.
- Enter the username of the new sub account and click the Submit button.
Note: You will be able to access the sub accounts from the parent account, but the sub accounts will not be able to access the parent account.