DNSSEC is a special security system for your DNS service, although not all TLDs support DNSSEC. For more information on supported TLDs, refer to the the registrys official documentation and https://wiki.hexonet.net/wiki/. To view your options for managing your DNSSEC, follow these steps:
How to access DNSSEC Management
- Log in to your Name.com account.
- Click on the MY DOMAINS button, located on the top right hand corner.
- Click on the domain you would like to edit the DNSSEC for.
- On the left, you will see a column of options for managing your domain. Click on the Nameservers button.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see the DNSSEC Management heading. Click on DNSSEC Management Page.
On this page, you can make any necessary changes.
For more information regarding DNSSEC, please see our DNSSEC FAQ article.