To create a custom signature in your Name.com email, follow these steps:
- Login to your Name.com email account on https://mail.name.com.
- Click the Settings [gear] icon, on the menu bar at top.
- In the Settings panel, click Identities, and then click the account for which you to create a signature.
- Enter your email signature in the Signature text box.
- If you primarily send formatted (HTML) messages, you can enable the HTML signature option which allows you to add formatting of your signature; when HTML signature is selected, the Signature text box displays a formatting toolbar.
- In the Settings pane, click Preferences and then click Composing Messages.
- In the Signature Options section, from the Automatically add signature drop-down list, choose the option to specify the way you want to display your signature:
- Never—Do not display the signature.
- Always—Display the signature on all messages, including new messages, replies, and forwards.
- New message only—Display the signature on new messages, but not on replies or forwards.
- Replies and forwards only— Display the signature on replies and forwards but not on new messages.
- Click Save.