To set up Outlook 2013 to retrieve emails for your Name.com email, follow these steps. Keep in mind that these steps will be different if you are using our hosted email product.
- Click the File tab on the far-left corner of the menu.
- Click Add Account.
- Check the manually configure server settings or additional server types option and click Next.
- Select either POP or IMAP.
- Please enter the following information:
Click More Settings.
Click the Outgoing Server tab and check the box next to My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
Click the Advanced tab. Change the Outgoing Server (SMTP) to 25 or 80 without SSL and 587 or 465with SSL. Click OK.
Click Next, then click Finish.
- Your name: Enter your name
- Email address: Your email address
- Account type: Select either POP3 or IMAP
- Incoming Mail Server: mail.name.com
- Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): mail.name.com
- User Name: Your email address
- Password: Your email password