Name.com offers an automatic billing service to help you manage your domain names, products, and services. As long as you have an active Default payment profile, you can Enable or Disable Automatic Renewal for your products from within your account quickly and easily.
To enable Automatic Renewal for Advanced Security, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Name.com account.
- Click on the MY DOMAINS button, located on the top right hand corner.
- Click the domain name you would like to change Advanced Security auto billing settings for.
- Advanced Security for your domain name will be listed under My Products below the domain, along with its Automatic Renewal status.
- If Automatic Renewal for Advanced Security is Disabled, clicking the Red Symbol next to it will activate it. If it is Enabled, clicking the Green Symbol will disable it.
Note: By default, our automatic billing service will renew any products you have set to automatically renew 1 month before their expiration date. We do this so that if there is any problem with a payment or your payment profile, we have plenty of time to let you know and get things fixed before your product expires.