This process will change in the future, but for now, there are 3 steps you need to take to refund a certificate.
1. Revoke the certificate
- Log in to the Comodo portal using this link:
The credentials if you need can be found here.
- Click Web Host Reseller.
- Click Report On Your Orders.
- Fill in the order number or domain (or just leave empty) and click Run Report.
- Locate the certificate and click on the domain and a pop-up will display.
- Next to status, click the button to Revoke.
Status should change to Revoked.
2. Refund the certificate on name.com transaction page
- Once the certificate is revoked it can be refunded. Process the refund and remove on the name.com transaction page.