Name.com has created a tool that allows you to export your domains into an organized lists. The list can include the following information:
- Domain Name (default)
- Creation Date
- Expiration Date
- Auto Renewal Status
- Include SLD Length
- TLD Column
- Whois Privacy Status
- Account Name
- Annual Renewal Price
When exporting you can also export using the following settings:
- Email me a copy of the list
- Include my sub accounts
- List my domain names in unicode instead of punycode
- Include my products (Hosting, Rapidpress, Email, Etc)
In order to export your domain list, please do the following:
- Log in to your Name.com account.
- Click on the MY DOMAINS link, located on the top right of the navigation.
- On the domains page, located on the right side, click the blue link to Export Domain List.
- Select your options (listed above) and click the button to Export List. The list will be exported in a .csv file format
Note: For large lists it may take some time generate and email the domain list.