When you first setup your Prologue website, you may notice the website is not working or published. We do not automatically push the content, so once you are ready for your content to go live, you'll need to publish the content by taking these steps:
How to publish your Prologue site
- Log into your Prologue editor via the Products page.
- Make any necessary changes and edit your website until you're happy with the content and layout. You can Preview your website by clicking Preview on the top right hand corner, which also allows you to see what your website will look like on tablets and smart phones.
- Once you're ready to publish your website, click the Publish button on the top right hand corner.
- A pop up notification will appear to confirm that you wish to publish. Click Publish again to proceed.
- Your content is now published and live. In the presented popup, you can click Visit Website if you wish to experience your live website in a new tab. If not, simply click Done to return to the editor.