There are three different ways to change the look of your site:
- Changing the template for your site.
- Changing the site styles.
- Changing the style of a piece of content.
Choosing a template can either be done when you initially sign up to the editor, or by selecting another one via the Template picker. To access the Template picker:
- Click the Main menu icon at the very top left of the screen.
- Click Template picker.
Accessing the Template picker
Note: If you are changing the look of your site after adding lots of content, it's a good idea to use the Preview Button to see how your content works with a new template.
Use Site Styles to change the colors and fonts across your entire site.
To change Site styles:
- Click Site options, the three dots in the top left corner of the screen.
- From the dropdown menu select Site styles.
Accessing the Site styles
Note: If you aren't happy with your style changes you can reset them by using the Reset All button at the bottom.
Content styles are a set of options that can change the colors and fonts for a particular type of content.
To access Content styles:
- Hover over a piece of content.
- Click the cog icon in the top left.
- Click the Styles tab shown in the sidebar at the top.
Accessing Content styles
Note: Style changes made on a particular piece of content will be applied to all content on your site.
Changing A Style
To change a style:
- Click on the style you would like to change.
- Change the color or font.
- Click the back button (<).
- Click Save.
Editing a font style
There are three options for choosing a color:
- Selecting one from the pre-defined palette.
- Using the color wheel.
- Adding a hexadecimal color.
Font and Typography Options
Font and typography options can be changed in the following ways:
- The font itself.
- The weight or thickness.
- The size.
- The line height (the space between lines of text).
- The letter spacing.